TRUST 8 YEARS OF EXTENSIVE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE AND THE INTEGRITY OF DATA FROM LARGE, WELL–CONTROLLED TRIALS1
*IBM Truven MarketScan data: Number of injections administered from Q4 2017 through Q3 2018; data on file.
The Established Experience of EYLEA1,2
- 8 years of real–world experience1
- An estimated ≈9 million doses administered to ≈790,000 eyes since launch (and counting)2
- 8 phase 3 clinical trials including more than 3000 EYLEA–treated patients across all approved indications1
Dosing Flexibility in Wet AMD: EYLEA Offers 3 Approved Dosing Intervals1
EYLEA 2 mg (0.05 mL) Dosing Schedule1
Although EYLEA may be dosed as frequently as 2 mg every 4 weeks (≈ every 25 days, monthly), additional efficacy was not demonstrated in most patients when EYLEA was dosed every 4 weeks compared to every 8 weeks. Some patients may need every–4–week (monthly) dosing after the first 12 weeks (3 months).
Although not as effective as the recommended every–8–week dosing regimen, patients may also be treated with one dose every 12 weeks after one year of effective therapy. Patients should be assessed regularly.
ONLY EYLEA IS APPROVED TO TREAT 4 RETINAL CONDITIONS
WITH ONE SINGLE-DOSE-STRENGTH PRE-FILLED SYRINGE (PFS)1
IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING
The Pre-Filled Syringe offers a more convenient way to prepare EYLEA for administration when compared to vials:1
- Fewer components to handle
- Helps eliminate multiple preparation steps
One dosage strength may help:
- Simplify ordering and billing
- Streamline inventory management